Final Submission Instructions
Preparing your final submission – please ensure you complete the following steps (further information is given below)
- All reviewer comments must be strictly addressed in the camera-ready version of the paper.
- Prepare the paper using the correct IEEE template. (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html)
- Check your accepted final paper through IEEE PDF eXpress (FUSION 2021 conference ID: 49465X)
- Upload your accepted final paper to Easychair. Complete the ISIF copyright form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 September 2021. Log into Easychair in your author role. You will be greeted by a list of your submissions. The rightmost column will contain a link “access”. Click on the link to upload your camera-version paper or make changes to the details of the paper.
- Register and pay for the conference by 15 September 2021 – quoting your Easychair paper ID
Final Camera Ready Submission by 1 September 2021
Final Registration and Payment by 15 September 2021
The submission of the final manuscript for the review process consists of a unique file, in PDF format. Submitted papers MUST be formatted according to the IEEE Xplore template (A4 or Letter Size Paper). Templates and other supporting files for various types of computers and operational systems can be downloaded using the following link:
Papers that are not correctly formatted will be automatically disqualified from inclusion in the conference proceedings.
ISIF Copyright Form
ISIF is enforcing strict copyright rules. Download and complete the copyright form, and ensure the form is signed by an authorized person. Then, email the completed form to email@example.com. Each submission MUST be accompanied by a completed ISIF copyright form to be emailed to the email address below.
Non-compliance will result in the rejection of the submission.
Compatibility Test (IEEE PDF eXpress)
Final versions of accepted papers are required to pass the compatibility test in IEEE PDF eXpress. It will allow you to convert your MS WordTM, LaTeXTM, or a range of other source files into IEEE Xplore® compatible files. You must use PDF eXpress to check your own PDF file.
Please follow the following steps to make sure your file is compliant with IEEE Xplore®:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/.
- Click on ‘Create account’ to create your own IEEE PDF eXpress account for Fusion 2021 using the Conference ID provided – 49465X.
- If you have used IEEE PDF eXpress before, the system will recognize you as an existing user, but you still need to set up your account for Fusion 2021.
- Upload source file(s) for conversion and/or PDF(s) for checking. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Proofread the generated PDF file thoroughly. There could be missing symbols, equations, graphs, and also reported errors. Please update the source file and repeat the conversion again. If the problems persist, please use the online help provided on the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
After you use the IEEE PDF eXpress and pass the compatibility test, you will receive an email sent by IEEE PDF eXpress Site Services with an attachment of your manuscript (PDF file). Please download this PDF file of your manuscript, and upload it to the Easychair system.
Overlength papers can be submitted. There will be an additional charge of R1500.00 per page when you submit your final manuscript.