We invite doctoral students doing design science research to submit a summary of their research at the 2022 International Conference on Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology (DESRIST 2022) doctoral consortium, to be held in conjunction with DESRIST 2023 in Pretoria, South Africa (https://desrist2023.org/).
1. Doctoral Consortium Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
2. Doctoral Consortium Notifications: March 15, 2023
3. Doctoral Consortium Date: May 31, 2023
SUBMISSION AND REVIEW PROCESS
Submissions must not exceed four 8.5 x 11 inch single-spaced pages with 1 inch margin and 12 point Times New Roman font.
Submissions should be in PDF format and submitted via EasyChair. Please select the “Doctoral Consortium” track
NOTE THAT THE SYSTEM WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR Doctoral Consortium submissions after February 1.
Your submission must clearly state:
1. Background of the research
2. Specific research problem being examined
3. DSR methodological approach used
4. Description of the artifact
5. Summary of work done to date
6. Expected contribution of the work
7. A plan to assure research transparency of your work
8. Specific issues related to doctoral research that you would like to discuss at the consortium
Submissions will be reviewed by the doctoral consortium chairs and faculty mentors and a set of submissions will be accepted for presentation at the consortium. For more information on the doctoral consortium, please contact the consortium co-chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.